Application transmission/management solutions
We have a variety of platform solutions for the management of TV application transmission that supports a variety of protocols and can be used for various purposes.
Smart App Manager (Flute transmission system)
- Various S/W management and S/W upgrade system working on smart devices(TV/STB)
- An optimum system for smart TV broadcasting that uses a broadcast network and telecommunications network: Supports multicast, unicast, hybrid mode
- Possible to have different S/W distribution management by terminal group according to customer requirements
- Firmware, OS, Middleware, Application distribution
- S/W registration management, distribution schedule management, set up/management of terminal for distribution by each S/W version, distribution network set up/management
- Configurable for customer's network environment
- Multicast(broadcasting): uses Flute Protocol
- Unicast: http
- Supports multicast(broadcasting)/unicast hybrid
- Active use of the broadcasting network and IP network.
- Download the file that is not received from Multicast (Flute protocol) by http
- CJ Hellovision, Hyundai HCN, SK Broadband
DTV App Manager
- System that transmits interactive TV application and data to the terminal based on DSMCC.
- Supports standards by domestic broadcasting platform
- Digital terrestrial: TVPlusi App Transmitter-ACAP
- Digital cable: TVPlusi App Transmitter-OCAP
- IPTV: TVPlusi App Transmitter-ACAP
- Digital satellite: TVPlusi App Transmitter-MHP
- Upgrade existing A/V channel service to convergence type and add-on service by transmitting content (application) for providing interactive/non-interactive TV service
- Provides a interactive application, content, data transmittion and signalling function
- Transmits data that needs updating from PP/CP to the terminal (Push, Pull mode)
- KBS, SBS
- D'Live, Hyundai HCN, ABN
- TTA, Klabs, ETRI
Interactive Service manager
- As a interactive gateway solution for platform operators to efficiently authenticate and charge for interactive applications, it provides efficient management separately from DTV service.
- Supports seamless interlocking with back office system including terminal and provisioning.
- User authentication/management
- Charging/settlement processing
- Viewer history management
- Subscriber master information management
- DP business/contract information management
- iTV service/application/product information management
- Customer service subscription information management
- links with main provisioning, CAS, VOD products